As part of the run up to the Interdisciplinary Digital Culture and Society Conference (DISCo) 2019, the Digital Economy Network is holding a two-day PhD/CDT student writing retreat on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd May 2019, in Oxford.
- Event: Digital Economy Network (DEN)/DISCO 2019 2-Day Writing Retreat
- Dates: Wednesday 1 – Thursday 2 May 2019
- Times: 9.45am start on 1 May and 5.00pm finish on 2 May.
- Venue: De Vere Oxford Thames Hotel, Oxford, OX4 4GX.
- Registration: Current CDT/PhD students can register your interest in attending by completing the eventbrite form here: den-disco-writingretreat.eventbrite.co.uk. The DEN Manager will then liaise with your host CDT/Research Group to confirm your attendance.
This event is open to Digital Economy relevant doctoral students/researchers that are either making a submission to the DISCo Conference or Digital Economy CDT/PhD/EngD students who are in the final year of their PhD and currently writing up their thesis.
**Please note that attendance must be approved by your host CDT/Research Group via email.**
What is included:
This writing retreat will be jointly funded by DEN and individual DEN CDTs, and the following will be included:
- 2 full days attendance at the retreat.
- Refreshments and meals at the venue over 2 full days, 1 & 2 May 2019, including an evening meal at the De Vere Oxford Thames on 1 May 2019.
- Overnight accommodation at the De Vere Oxford Thames on 1 May 2019.
- Travel arrangements will be made for you to attend.
The De Vere Oxford Thames is located just five miles/approx 10 minutes drive from Oxford Train Station. Please see the venue website for more location and travel information.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact Felicia Black, Digital Economy Network (DEN) Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.